Saturday, June 9, 2007

Note to New York State


Dear New York State,

One does not generally expect much in the way in efficiency in government. However, even by this low standard, the DOS is lacking in one very specific area. (I'm sure you're lacking in others, but I have other more pressing matter to attend to. Like conditioning my hair.)

Anyways, your department need to make it easier for potential brokers to take their licensing tests. There are not enough time slots available when I try to schedule my test via your nifty online test scheduler device. Several of my colleagues concur. Personally, I am trying for a mid-July timeslot, and have been for over a week. So far, my only option is to accept a June time slot and take the test before I have completed the class. Now tell me, how much sense does that make? Oh, wait, on second thought, nevermind. Bureacracy and logic don't have much in common, now do they?

Sincerely,

Your loyal tax payer

No comments: